"With the same eye I see myself, God see's me"
- Is always ongoing, our inner conversations are with ourself and God
- Prayer adores, request guidance, gives thanks, suggests preferences
- Prayer is in all religious actions worldwide
- Prayer is always answered, a day, year or longer, even silence
- Prayer is use of imagination in useful ways
- Prayer can last any length of time, is ongoing at some level
- Prayer is available to anyone, at any time, is not exclusive but for all
- Prayer maybe for self, others, world or ?
- Prayer can be silent, spoken or thought
- Prayer includes self with Self therefore is wholistic
- Prayer is practicle, simple yet powerful, voluntary and submissive
- Pray without ceasing is the natural state of self with Self
- Prayer can be from the heart or just a thought